Need that crunch but don’t want the consequences? You need to try kale chips. So crunchy and so flavorful. Those green, leafy veggies are exactly what you need to stay healthy this summer.
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried, and torn off stem into big pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- your choice of seasonings (black pepper, paprika, lime, salt)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place kale in a large bowl and coat with olive oil. Using clean hands, massage olive oil onto each piece of kale. Add dry seasonings and continue massage until evenly seasoned.
- Lay out kale pieces on large baking sheet. Try to avoid piling kale pieces on top of each other so they bake evenly. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and flip pieces. Bake for another 10 minutes or until crispy.
- If desired, sprinkle with some lime juice, dip into guacamole, or your favorite greek yogurt ranch dressing.